Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photo Project


"Friend"....Trenton getting ready to dominate a game of pool. Oooh yeah.

Photo Project Reflective Essay

As you can probably tell from the angle of my ‘other’ picture, I didn’t ask permission. This dude was just chillin’ by a bus stop on Ashland Street. I put my camera by my side and took a picture all sneaky like as I walked by. He had headphones on and was really in the zone working on something so I didn’t want to interrupt him in order to introduce myself.


"Self-Portrait"....me+mustache. yum.

I only made one adjustment to my ‘other’ photo. I really like the angle of this picture so I didn’t crop it at all. I upped the vibrancy a little just to make his stellar purple shirt stand out a little more. Other than that, I left the image alone.
 "Other".... the man with red headphones.
I took my camera on a run with me one morning and ended up taking the majority of my alphabet pictures that day. It was relatively early in the morning and the lighting was pretty good for most of the pictures. So adjusted the brightness on the sidewalk photos such as the 'I' and the 'X' because they were really washed out. Other than that I pretty much left the pictures as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment